WOW! Be quick to express your interest this may just be one of Runcorn's best property offerings in 2021. Number 85 Nemies Road is on the market and it is a must see. Situated on a 561sqm block in a prime location, with just a short walk to Runcorn Heights State School, bus stops and the beautiful Williams Park. This low-set home offers everything a family needs: privacy, security, space and comfort. Inside it has 3 larger than normal bedrooms and an additional office room (or a potential future bedroom). Internally there is enough space to fit most sized families, with options to expand. The kitchen and bathrooms are in good condition and the home has nice flooring and modern lighting throughout. This home is airconditioned throughout with a total of 4 air-conditioning units, located in the main living area and one in every bedroom. Incredibly this home has 22 panels of Solar Power (6.05kW system) and the owners almost never need to pay an electricity bill! The whole property is fully fenced, private and secure, and you have a solar powered automatic gate at the entrance, with an additional side pedestrian door.
This home provides the best southside suburban lifestyle experience in one of the best pockets in Runcorn. If you appreciate a quality, convenient location and privacy this home is a must to inspect. You will never find a home like this in a location like this!
Summary of Home Features:
* Prime Location, super convenient
* Walk to Bus Stops (150, 155, 156, 157) and Runcorn Heights State School
* Large 561sqm block
* 3 Larger than normal sized bedrooms
* Extra office room (potential future 4th bedroom)
* Spacious internal floor space, with options to expand
* Modern lighting installed
* Airconditioned throughout (main living room and every bedroom)
* Clean and beautiful timber look flooring
* Large Master bedroom with air-conditioning
* Plenty of storage throughout
* 2 cement installed safes (to keep your valuables safe and secure)
* Automatic gated (solar powered) and automatic secure property entrance
* Fully fenced backyard and entire block
* Low maintenance gardens
* Solar Powered, 22 Panels (6.05kW system)
* Super fast NBN internet. Fibre to premises (FTTP)
* Garden Storage Shed
* Currently protected with pest barrier
The location is perfect with walking distance to bus stops and Runcorn Heights State School (5 mins), short drive to train stations (8mins), local shops which include restaurants, convenience stores, takeaway shops, chemist, doctor and dentist (5 mins). Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre, Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins). This truly is a great location for your family.
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today. Please be aware that inspections follow REIQ guidelines and regulations to maintain a safe environment for all parties.
(This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).