WOW! Be quick to express your interest this may just be one of Runcorn's best property offerings in 2021. Number 6 Nursery Avenue is on the market and it is a must see. Situated on a large 638sqm flat block with express bus stops right outside and offers incredible convenience.
This beautiful renovated family home offers everything a family needs: privacy, security, space and comfort. Inside it has 3 larger than normal bedrooms, 2 beautiful renovated bathrooms, modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and a beautiful spacious floorplan large enough for most families. Additionally this tremendous home is equipped with solar panels, large outdoor entertainment area, large undercover double lockup garage, water tank and is fully fenced.
This home provides the best southside suburban lifestyle experience in one of the best pockets in Runcorn. If you appreciate a large block size, convenient location and renovated fittings this home is a must to inspect. You will never find a home like this in a location like this!
Summary of Home Features:
* Prime Location, super convenient
* Bus Stop right outside (25m away, 150, 155, 156, 157)
* Large 638sqm flat block
* Beautiful renovated family home
* Renovated modern kitchen & bathrooms
* Spacious internal floor space, with options to expand
* Multiple living and dining areas
* Airconditioning (main living room and kitchen, master bedroom)
* Clean and beautiful timber look flooring in living areas and kitchen
* Master bedroom with renovated modern ensuite (shower & bathtub), walk through robe and Air-conditioning
* 3 Larger than normal sized bedrooms
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Renovated laundry room
* Fireplace in main living area
* Security screens doors and windows
* Front windows have security shutters
* Gated and secure property entrance
* Fully fenced backyard
* Low maintenance gardens
* Water tank
* Solar Panels
* Solar Hot water system
* Double Lock-up garage with plenty of storage space
* Currently protected with pest barrier
The location is perfect with walking distance to bus stops (1 mins), short drive to train stations (5mins), local shops which include restaurants, convenience stores, takeaway shops, chemist, doctor and dentist (5 mins), and Runcorn State Heights School. Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre, Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins). This truly is a great location for your family.
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today. Please be aware that inspections follow REIQ guidelines and regulations to maintain a safe environment for all parties.
(This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).