WOW!!! This could be Eight Mile Plain's best property offerings in 2022! Be quick to express your interest. Number 5 Catalpa Street is on the market and it is a must see. This elegant beautiful 2-storey family home is stunning inside and out, with every spacious corner meticulously maintained and in great condition. This home is larger than most and its spacious layout will suit every sized family, it is a must to inspect!
Situated on a large elevated 642sqm block this beautiful renovated family home offers everything a family needs: privacy, security, space and comfort. Inside it has 4 larger than normal bedrooms, multiple living areas with a spacious floorplan large enough for most families, 3 bathrooms, large modern kitchen, dining room, internal laundry room, modern internal wooden stairs, large main bedroom with enormous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and airconditioned. Additionally this tremendous home has a spacious double lock-up garage with automatic entry, a large undercover outdoor entertainment area, and a fully fenced and private backyard.
This home provides the best southside suburban lifestyle experience in one of the best pockets in Eight Mile Plains. If you appreciate a large block size, convenient location and a solid amazingly built spacious home then this home is a must to inspect. You will never find a home like this in a location like this again!
Summary of Home Features:
* Prime Convenient Location
* Large 642 sqm elevated block
* Quiet family friendly street
* Spacious internal floor space
* Elegant inside and out
* Multiple living areas
* 4 Larger than normal sized bedrooms
* Master bedroom with enormous ensuite, walk-in robe and Air-conditioning
* 3 bathrooms, with the stylish main bathroom and enormous ensuite upstairs and an additional bathroom downstairs
* Stylish spacious kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and rangehood
* Entry lobby area
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Internal laundry room
* Security screens doors and windows
* Large fully covered and outdoor entertainment area
* Fully fenced backyard
* Side-access gate, with covered access suitable for boat/trailer
* Low maintenance gardens
* Spacious Double Lock-up garage with automatic entry
The location is perfect! With walking distance to major city bus routes, railway stations, Warrigal Road State Primary School, Woolworths and the Warrigal Square shopping centre, IGA supermarket, a great variety of restaurants, doctors, dentists and other health services. You will truly enjoy the best of Southside Brisbane luxury living. Additionally, you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Westfield Garden City and the Sunnybank shopping precincts. The property also has quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway motorway north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins).
This home is in proximity to the following nearby Schools:
* Warrigal Road State Primary School (walking distance)
* Runcorn State High School (walking distance)
* Macgregor State Primary School
* Sunnybank State High School
* Macgregor State High School
* Redeemer Lutheran College, Rochedale
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today. Please be aware that inspections follow REIQ guidelines and regulations to maintain a safe environment for all parties.
(This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).