Live on Runcorns best family friendly street in potentially one of Runcorn's best property offerings in 2021! Be quick to express your interest. Number 4 Oakville Street is on the market for the first time and it is a must see. Amazingly this home has only had a single owner who has loved and cared for this property for decades and is a truly rare find. This elegant beautiful family home is stunning inside and out, with every corner meticulously maintained and in great condition.
Situated on a large elevated 675sqm this beautiful renovated family home offers everything a family needs: privacy, security, space and comfort. Inside it has 4 larger than normal bedrooms, a huge extra office room, 2 bathrooms with an extra downstairs toilet, large modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, dining room, large laundry room and a beautiful spacious floorplan large enough for most families. Additionally this tremendous home is equipped with solar panels, large outdoor entertainment area, large automatic lock-up garage, water tank and has a fully fenced backyard.
This home provides the best southside suburban lifestyle experience in one of the best pockets in Runcorn. If you appreciate a large block size, convenient location and a solid amazingly built home then this home is a must to inspect. You will never find a home like this in a location like this again!
Summary of Home Features:
* Live in Runcorn's best street!
* Large 675 sqm elevated block
* Quiet family friendly street
* On the market for the first time
* Huge internal floor space
* Elegant inside and out
* Large main living area with high ceilings, beautiful lighting and airconditioning
* 4 Larger than normal sized bedrooms
* Renovated modern kitchen with granite stone bench tops, induction cooktops, oven, LG microwave, plenty of storage, rangehood, dishwasher and spacious dining area
* Huge extra office, gaming and reading room (perfect for entertainment room or home business)
* Airconditioning (total 4 units: main living room, office, master bedroom and 4th bedroom)
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and Air-conditioning
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Large laundry room
* Extra toilet downstairs
* Electronic alarm system, with remote control and phone linked warnings
* Security screens doors and windows
* High speed NBN broadband by direct cable into office, with home phone and internet
* Large fully covered and paved outdoor entertainment system
* Fully fenced backyard
* Low maintenance gardens, with low-maintenance and unique plants
* Gutters covered with Colorbond gutter guards
* Water management and drainage present, with piping to the street
* 5000L Water tank, with functioning electronic pump
* Solar Panels, with German SMA inverter in great condition
* Solar Hot water heat pump system
* Automatic Lock-up garage with plenty of storage space
* Currently protected with pest barrier, and annually inspected
* Bus Stop in proximity (150, 155, 156, 157)
The location is perfect with walking distance to bus stops, short drive to train stations (5mins), local shops which include restaurants, convenience stores, takeaway shops, chemist, doctor and dentist (5 mins), and Runcorn State Heights School. Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre, Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins). This truly is a great location for your family.
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today. Please be aware that inspections follow REIQ guidelines and regulations to maintain a safe environment for all parties.
(This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).