Karen Court is an exclusive quiet family friendly cul-de-sac in a prime location in Runcorn. There is no traffic, giving your family the ultimate peace and privacy to experience the best suburban living experience. The location is perfect with walking distance to public transport Bus and Train stations), Schools, shops, restaurants, medical centre, parks, entertainment and only a short drive to either Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Garden City or Eight Mile Plains.
You are lucky to find this family home on the market! This beautiful solid brick family home is located on a large 670 sqm block, with everything meticulously maintained and in immaculate condition. Beautifully constructed this family home offers the perfect floor plan to cater for most large families. It offers multiple spacious living areas, a formal dining area (air-conditioned), a casual dining area, a large family living area and a separate huge additional family/entertainment room (air-conditioned), 3 good-sized bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans), main bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning, 2 recently renovated bathrooms, separate toilet, spacious neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher, comfortable laundry, crisp timber look flooring throughout, plenty of storage and solar powered. Outside it features an amazing undercover entertainment area, grassed backyard, and a stylish family pool in perfect condition. Additionally there is a garden shed, small water tank (500L) and the entire block is fully fenced (Colorbond) and has dual side access. There is a large double carport at the front of the property.
Summary of Home Features:
* Beautiful solid brick family home
* Large 670sqm block
* Open-plan living throughout with multiple living areas
* Fits all sized families with options to expand
* Meticulously maintained and in immaculate condition
* Fully fenced, with dual side access (Colorbond)
* Solar power (3.5kW system, with 5kW inverter)
* Airconditioned (total of 3 AC units throughout)
* Security Screens and windows
* Crisp timber look flooring throughout
* Walking distance to Shops, Schools and bus stops
* 3 Larger than normal bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes & Ceiling fans)
* Master bedroom with large stylish ensuite and air-conditioning
* Recently renovated main bathroom and ensuite
* Separate Toilet
* Plenty of storage cupboards
* Spacious neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher
* Multiple separate living areas
* Huge additional family/entertainment room (air-conditioned)
* Spacious laundry
* Beautiful landscaped low-maintenance gardens
* Amazing undercover entertainment area
* Beautiful large family pool in perfect condition
* Grassed backyard for the kids to play in
* Storage garden shed and 500L functional water tank
* Double undercover carport at the front of the property
* Annual Pest treatment carried out on property
* NBN connected
LOCATION: With walking distance to bus stops, train stations (Runcorn & Fruitgrove Stations 15-20mins), local shops and restaurants which include Runcorn Tavern, various restaurants, Foodworks, bakery, takeaway shop, chemist, doctor and dentist (5-10 mins), Runcorn Heights State Primary School (5mins) and Runcorn State High School (15-20mins walk). Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins). This truly is a great location for your family.
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today. Please be aware that inspection follow REIQ guidelines and regulations to maintain a safe environment for all parties.
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).