We feel completely privileged to represent the sale of this magnificent home in Parkinson. After many years of memories and happiness, the owner of this wonderful family residence is putting the home on the market for sale.
One lucky buyer will inherit a well-built home with comfortable living areas and the luxury of space. Situated on a spacious 790m2 block in the heart of Parkinson, this magnificent home is close to everything. The bus stop is just a short stroll away; the park and lake is within a short walk, and there are three shopping centres nearby. Also within walking distance is a childcare centre as well as the newest facility in Parkinson - the aquatic centre - featuring a purpose built indoor learn to swim pool, heated 50m outdoor pool and café. HAVE WE MENTIONED THAT THE HOME IS SITUATED IN THE STRETTON COLLEGE CATCHMENT?
You will never grow tired of the wonderfully quiet neighbourhood & long list of features should you be the lucky new owner.
- Stretton College catchment
- Generous size efficient kitchen with ample bench space, pantry & dishwasher
- Huge lounge room with a study nook
- Separate laundry complete with storage
- Massive tiled family/meals area adjacent to the kitchen
- 790m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Easy 5 minute walk to 129/130/131/132 bus stop & a 15 minute walk to 140/141/150 bus stop
- Short walk to the lake, parks & walking/cycling tracks
- Short drive to shops, supermarkets, medical centres, schools, day care & Logan Motorway
We urge that you come and inspect this home. You will be impressed with its ambiance and convenient location. Make it your home today!