Number 10 Ficus Street is on the market and it is a must see! Located on a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac this home is a rare find. This 587 sqm block has everything a family needs: privacy, security, space and comfort.
With walking distance to Schools, Shops, Buses and train stations it offers the best location for any family.
This beautiful home is stunning inside and is ready for you to move in today. There is nothing left to do with every corner well maintained.
List of home features:
* Walk to Schools, shops, busses & trains
* Large 587 sqm block
* Practical open and spacious floor plan
* Timber flooring throughout
* Stylish neat & tidy kitchen with dishwasher and rangehood
* Air-conditioning in main living area & main bedroom
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans and 2 bedrooms have built-in robes
* Stylish tiled bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry room
* Single undercover car parking, with additional car spaces
* Fully fenced block and backyard, with plenty of room for the kids to play
* Tiled undercover entertainment area at rear
* Cul-de-sac living on a quiet family friendly street
* Low-maintenance gardens
* Huge garden shed, with plenty of storage space
The location is perfect with walking distance to bus stops (5 mins), train station (10mins), local shops which include Foodworks, takeaway shop, chemist, doctor and dentist (5 mins), and Runcorn State High School (10-15mins walk). Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins). This truly is a great location for your family.
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today.
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).